Happy 2009!! We rung in the new year with dinner and drinks at Gravitas. The food was pretty mediocre and I can't say I'd go back. But Zach says we should give it another shot on a regular night. Regardless, we had a great time with some good friends and lots of wine! Don't worry I only allowed myself half a glass. Here are some pics of the festivities:
The stroke of midnight...
Mary got a kick out of this picture of Jason.

By the end of the night there were lots of empty glasses and lots of signs of affection. Some hand holding...
And of course some hugging, too. Here's to another great year!!








3 comments:
Yes, I read your blog... I keep up with you from a distance ;) BTW, congrats on the little one on the way. You are going to have so much fun being a mommy. I didn't know you kept in touch with Jason. Tell him hello for me sometime. I was thinking about him and Jay the other day wondering where and what they were doing. Take care and I look forward to seeing your little one on your blog. ~Amanda "harper" Patterson
THIS whole post cracks me up...haha. Glad you two had such a nice time - Happy 2009!
Hi Amanda! I read your blog, too! :) Gavin is adorable! Congrats on being a mom x2!! I'll tell Jason and Jay you said hello next time I see them. Zach went to HS with Jason so we still keep in touch.
Post a Comment