Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas weekend. After I got off work on Christmas Eve *ugh* we went to my mom and dad's. We had dinner, went to Christmas Mass, and (of course) opened presents! We all received lots of great things... even the baby had a big pile of goodies by the time the night was over :) Here are a couple of our traditional pics in front of the tree after church:





Zach and I spent our last quiet Christmas morning together at our house. It's hard to believe that next year we'll have an 8 month old crawling around! It will be so much fun!!

I put up minimal decorations in the house this year. With everything else going on, I just had a hard time getting myself motivated. And now I feel a little bad about it. Even the tree was missing about half of our ornaments, but we'll do it up right next year!
 


 


 


Christmas dinner was at Dee and John's house. Lots of great food and great company!



Dee got us all the "That's Not Fair" book so LeeAnn was reading it to Riley. The book was a staple in the Teague family when the kids were growing up. So now we get to share it with our kids!


Zach and I got each other a fancy new camera for Christmas and I LOVE IT!! But there is so much to learn. I thought about taking some classes but with the help of the Internet I may be able to teach myself. I was playing around on Sunday morning with the settings and took this picture. I love how it's focused in on my slippers and not the Christmas tree. It's going to be so much fun to take some beautiful pictures of our baby girl!!


Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your little 'bump' looks very cute! :-) You really do look great - Happy New Year to you and Zach. It's going to be a GREAT year and we get to meet a new Miss Teague - woohoo!