Saturday, January 17, 2009

Soccer Pictures

After a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel last weekend (thanks to a bet between Cara and Grandpa and a subsequent Gator win in the BCS National Championship) I went to watch Zach play soccer. This gave me a great opportunity to test out the action setting on our new camera. By the end of the game, I think I was getting the hang of it.




I can never get these smaller pictures to post right on the blog but here they are anyway. I love this setting on the camera! And I can see so many uses for it in our future. The camera can take over 4 pictures per second while you just hold down the button. So cool!



If you know a little about soccer, these guys were in a wall during a free kick opportunity. I think it's funny that the guys always cover up their jewels so they don't get hit.
 

More action photos...
 


 
Posted by Picasa

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I wish you had that camera when I played with you guys. :) We had fun on Saturday, can't wait to do it again!