This cake was gorgeous! It was so perfect that I almost didn't want to cut it. But boy, was it delicious!
Don't mind me... I look HUGE in this picture!!
Look at this beautiful spread!! I love the bears dressed in bunny outfits at the ends of the table. And although you can't see it here, there was a cute baby frame that held the invitation. Such a great idea!
Rach, Anita, and Erika
I received so many wonderful gifts that I can't begin to say how thankful I am. I have some very generous friends who are almost as excited about this little girl as I am! Here is a picture of me with a blanket that my Grandma made. She finished it on her last visit to Houston (last winter) and left it with my mom because she knew I'd be pregnant soon :)
This is another very special gift. Zach's mom made this shawl and wore it to our wedding all the while knowing that she was eventually going to give it to us to use as a baby blanket! This will certainly be a blanket that's cherished in our family!
Mommy and Grandmas-to-be
At the end of the shower I realized that I hadn't gotten many photo ops with any of the girls so I tried to grab some on their way out. Here I am with Tracy and Audrey.
And with Stacy and Cassie.
Thank you girls so much for everything!! You are the best friends a girl could ask for. I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment