
Grandma DeeDee and Ryan out on the ranch:


Between the live music and Ryan and Riley running around, the evenings were full of entertainment!


Ryan and Riley had such a fun time playing together. It's a good thing LeeAnn remembered to bring an extra princess dress so they could both dress up!

You always new where to find the two pregnant girls...by the food... and Cara loved catching us in the act.

Going to the chapel. Literally, there was a chapel next to one of our houses and Carl (my new step brother-in-law) conducted the ceremony right there on the front steps.

Here they are after the "I do's." Happily hitched!



I love this pic of Steph, Ben, and Ryan. Ben and Ryan were saying "Cheese!" and she thought it was too funny!

More music entertianment on night two.



Congratulations Dee and John! I am so happy that you found each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment