Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Last week I celebrated my 29th birthday. Thanks to all of my friends and family for getting this year off to a great start! Your love and kindness amazes me everyday.

I've been wanting to try out the Melting Pot for some time now so I thought my birthday was the perfect excuse to go. What an experience! And it was so much food... We had a blast dipping and dunking!





A special thanks to future Aunt Jenn for sending our little girl her first Yankee's tee. I love it!! Zach always rolls his eyes at my love for the Yankees but even he said the shirt was cute! And I have a Yankees shirt to wear until our baby arrives. Let's hope our new shirts bring the Yanks good luck and they can at least make the playoffs next year :) Thanks Jenn!! Your package really made my day!

No comments: