Tuesday, February 03, 2009

New Carpet Smell

We finally had our new carpet installed last week! After what seemed like months of trying to decide what kind to get, what color to get, and what company to go with we finally made a decision. Who knew there were so many different kinds of carpet to choose from?!?

I am almost embarrassed to put up these 'before' pictures so I'll only add a few. The old carpet was bad. And by bad I mean it needed to be replaced when we moved in. And that was almost 4 years ago :)


Carpet in the nursery...before:

Carpet in our bedroom after:

Zach testing out the stairs. We went with the "bull nose" on the stairs and I'm very happy with the way it turned out.


The carpet looks great. I give it a thumbs up!

Now we just have to work on getting everything back in its place. This is what our dining room looks like. Ugh!

No comments: