My mom's best friends (Debbie, Cathy, Cheryl, and Gail) threw me a baby shower last weekend at Cathy's gorgeous new house. The shower was so special to me because it was thrown by such special women. All of these ladies have been in my life for so long that they are like second moms to me. They are always there to offer helpful advice and caring support when needed. So I was thrilled when they wanted to throw me a shower.
Here I am with the beautiful hostesses.
Nicole and Amber with their mom, Debbie
Grandma and Great Grandma to be!



Amber took this belly shot. Yikes...is that me?? Every time I see my baby countdown on this blog I can hardly believe it. Under 50 days!!
1 comment:
WOW - you look so cute! Wish I could see you in person and reach out and touch that cute, sweet little belly. I hope all is well - I'm thinking about you...can't wait to meet the new Ms. Teague...I'm so excited! =)
Post a Comment