Monday, February 16, 2009

The latest

I just uploaded pictures from the last few weeks so I'll post some of them here to let you know what we've been up to.

The nursery is still a work in progress. We decided to paint some stripes around the room in place of a chair rail. So we were experimenting with that this weekend. Here's what we have so far.


And the baby furniture finally came in after being on back order for a good two months! So Zach is starting to put that together. Little by little, things are getting done around here.


We signed up to take a few classes at the hospital in preparation for our baby girl's arrival. Here we are at the infant care class. I think Zach has the swaddling thing down! :)


We took our last trip to Austin a few weekends ago to visit Ben and Steph before the babies arrive. We had a great time just kicking back and relaxing. And it was so much fun to hang out with our favorite niece. Ryan loves her Uncle Zach. She wanted him to help her with everything...including going potty. Zach got some great practice! Here are some pics he took on their Sunday afternoon walk.



Sorry, no pics of the two pregnant chicks in Austin.

Lastly, I want to include a picture of one of my valentine flowers. Zach is always so sweet to get me flowers on special occasions... I usually take pictures of them every time. And I love this picture of the rose in my bouquet.

That's all for now!

No comments: