Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rachel and John's shower

I had so much fun helping host a shower for Rachel and John's upcoming nuptials! Rachel’s favorite (like many of ours) is Mexican food so we had a fiesta theme. There were tacos, tamales, Jenn’s fabulous (and now famous) queso, and the most awesome margarita punch you've ever had!! It was so delicious and one of those that will knock you on your ass if you don’t take it easy. My favorite kind!

I think my camera was on the wrong setting for half of the pictures I took, but I still managed to get some good ones. I love this one of Rachel and John holding their amazing cake.








We missed you Jenn, Ruth, and Andy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing pics - that cake is AWESOME! Looks like a giant Tiffany's box - minus the white bow, I guess... Definitely hated not being there - glad you all had fun!