Monday, February 11, 2008

Big, Giant Heads

I hope that by now you all have seen the new home of four of our beloved presidential heads- or as Zach and I like to call them...the big, giant heads. They are proudly displayed right off of I-10 near downtown, just past the new Target. We had many fun nights visiting the big, giant heads while we were inside-the-loop-ers. I scrounged up some photos just for old times sake.



Did I mention we usually stopped after leaving the bar? Godspeed!

By the way, if you want to see more presidential heads, you can go to the Presidents Park in Virginia that displays all of David Adickes' presidential artwork. Or if you don't want to travel that far to get your dose of the heads... They're coming soon to a park in Pearland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best night of my life. You know what I'm talking about...haha

ruthie said...

LOL man now those big 'ole heads bring back some memories. Cara's wedding was my first :) We just need to stick with you jill - you really take us places!