Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
October is a big month for us. It's filled with birthdays (both moms and dad are celebrating this month and there must be others of you that I am forgetting). October is also our anniversary month. Today is the day, in fact. It's been three LONG years. Just kidding. These have been the best three years of my life! There have been ups and downs, but there's no one else in the world I'd rather take this journey with. And we received the best anniversary present last night in the form of an automated recording. We're having a GIRL! It was quite a surprise, actually. So many people thought we were having a boy I was beginning to believe it! So now the first trimester ickiness is over (I am 14 weeks) and I’m ready for the fun stuff to start... shopping, and picking out names, and decorating the nursery. So much to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Jill and Zach! Thanks for being such great friends and taking such good care of each other. Congrats on the big news - we can't wait to meet the newest Teague!
Dad and I are so happy!
We will enjoy every minute of the months and years ahead with you both.
Post a Comment