
Check out the new and very large building behind the bell tower. When did that go in?

Overlooking the MSC-

We had pretty good seats for the game. It was my first purchase from StubHub and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The transaction was very easy but they did charge a $10 service fee and $16.95 for shipping...ouch!


Why wasn't tailgating the thing to do when we were in school? Sure the old alumni came with their fancy RVs but it was nothing like the large number of students we saw tailgating this weekend.



I am almost ashamed to say that we had never been to the Bonfire Memorial. We made it a point to go by on our way out of town. It is a beautiful memorial and a great way to show tribute to the 12 Aggies who lost their lives carrying out one of the school's most treasured traditions. A tradition that truly demonstrated what being an Aggie is all about.



No comments:
Post a Comment