I've been working for close to four years to get Zach to agree to buy a new couch. It's not that the old one wasn't comfortable-- it was. But this couch was old. It had been in the Teague family for something like 15 years. It had what we like to call ass-grooves or indentations where we sat all the time. The couch was faded from the sun, but most importantly, the couch was just dirty. We tried many times to clean it but nothing did the trick. In fact, we probably have more leather cleaning products in our house than anyone else you know. It was just time for the couch to go.
I'm making you want to buy it aren't I? We'll throw in some free leather cleaner! Here she is one last time:

And the new one!

We're still getting used to this one. After the first night of watching TV on the new couch, we realized that it's going to take some time to figure out the best places for both of us to sprawl out at the same time. Believe it or not, the squared edge gives it a much different feel than the rounded one. None the less, we love it. And I think Zach is actually welcoming the change!
No comments:
Post a Comment