Thursday, December 13, 2007

Keeping up with the Joneses

Our neighbors have taken the cake. If there was a prize for the most Christmas decorations on our street, they would win it. And just when I thought that they had reached their max... there was no possible room left in their yard for a single decoration…they prove me wrong. Yesterday I came home from work only to see that they had added lighted arches down their sidewalk. I had totally underestimated the family across the street. This picture doesn't even do it justice.

In a close second place is the family next door. I expect them to go all out next year... They really need to step it up.


Here’s my sorry attempt at outdoor lights. I was lazy this year and didn’t even put them in the crape myrtles :)


Maybe next year we can try for 'Most Improved.'

No comments: