I am officially in the Christmas spirit! We got our Christmas Tree up on Friday night and put all the ornaments on. This is an event that I would love to do with a cup of hot cocoa in hand and Christmas music playing in the background. Unfortunately, my husband is a grinch (admittedly so) and I decorated while watching ‘Super Bad’ instead. Hilarious move, by the way…
On Saturday my mom and I went to Old Town Spring. I like to compare Old Town Spring to the Renaissance Festival. It’s fun to go, but only every couple of years. I’d get so sick of that place if we went every year. But my time was due and I was excited to go. My mom and I had a blast shopping for Christmas gifts and looking at all of the decorations.
I also experienced my first ‘Lights in the Heights’ on Saturday night. It was so much fun. Every year, three streets in the Heights are blocked off and people walk, look at the lights, and quite frankly, just party all night. It was so much fun to walk around, wine in hand, and take in the whole thing. There were quite a few houses with bands playing either on the porch or in the front yard. One house had some children dancing on the porch (Nutcracker style), and one even had a shot block in the front yard…free shots for everyone. Unfortunately, I did not partake in the shot block, but it brought back some nice AKPsi memories!
Hope everyone is getting in the spirit, too! Girls, I can’t wait until Friday!!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whats a shot block?
:)
Post a Comment