I can hardly beleive that Maya is already three weeks old. This time has gone by so quickly but so slow at the same time. I guess lack of sleep will do that to you. We are fighting a case of acid reflux and seeing the doctor every week. Maya has finally surpassed her birth weight but she's still not gaining as quickly as she should be. So I'm busy trying to make sure she's getting enough to eat. And believe me, I think she is!! She is always eating!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
1st Mother's Day!
My first Mother's Day was exhausting (what day isn't these days) but so special. Zach has been a wonderful Dad and husband and it makes my job as a mom so much easier! We got to spend Sunday afteroon with my mom and grandmother, and it really was a great day. It's so neat to have all four generations of women together.



I can hardly beleive that Maya is already three weeks old. This time has gone by so quickly but so slow at the same time. I guess lack of sleep will do that to you. We are fighting a case of acid reflux and seeing the doctor every week. Maya has finally surpassed her birth weight but she's still not gaining as quickly as she should be. So I'm busy trying to make sure she's getting enough to eat. And believe me, I think she is!! She is always eating!


I can hardly beleive that Maya is already three weeks old. This time has gone by so quickly but so slow at the same time. I guess lack of sleep will do that to you. We are fighting a case of acid reflux and seeing the doctor every week. Maya has finally surpassed her birth weight but she's still not gaining as quickly as she should be. So I'm busy trying to make sure she's getting enough to eat. And believe me, I think she is!! She is always eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment