Monday, March 16, 2009

Almost complete

We're making great progress on the baby's room. There are still a few things to do but the room finally looks like a nursery! I did three loads of laundry this weekend to make sure we were ready for at least the first few days. So now the crib is set up and we have clean burp cloths, onesies, and receiving blankets. Here's the view when you walk into the room.

And on the other side of the room... Obviously we still have a little work to do on the changing table. And we'll need to add some things to the walls. But at least the room is functional now!

And I just realized that the mobile doesn't fit onto our crib so I guess we'll be taking that back. Bummer. Here's another look at the crib and bedding.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The room is beautiful - you two did a great job - I LOVE the colors!